Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Business And Enterprise - Toys Of Ender

For business and enterprise, I was the Finance Manager. My role was to write the promotional slide and hang posters around the school. 
I think the people I worked with were okay because some people didn't do too much work except for one person. 
I was making some posters, coloring some posters, and creating a promotional slide about what it is and why to buy it.
I think that our business was very successful because we sold out.
I think that I didn't do all of except commitment, and resilience. For commitment, I committed to staying at our product when I was told. For Resilience, I did what I was asked by my CEO when I didn't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post